CV Preparation and Interview Skills Workshop
This workshop is designed to ensure participants understand the fundamentals to preparing and designs a CV to suit specific job roles.
- What is a CV
- Purpose of CV
- The fundamentals of CV’s
- Structure & Presentation
- Content of your CV
- Best Practices
- Updating your CV for specific job roles
- CV’s and the Interview Process
This workshop is designed to ensure participants gain the skills, abilities and confidence to successfully complete and interview getting you step closer to your career destiny.
- What is an Interview.
- Different types of interviews.
- The fundamentals of interviews.
- Preparing for your interview
- During the Interview
- Body Language, Tone of Voice, Eye contact.
- The key to active listening.
- Possible interview questions.
- Role Play to demonstrate learning