Did you know, as set out in the Employment (Miscellaneous Provisions) Act 2018 all employees must receive a written statement of 5 core terms within 5 days of starting their job.
These core terms include:
- The employers company details
- The employees full name and address.
- The start date of the employment.
- The employees job title.
- The employees Job description of the common day to day duties which will be carried out by the employee, plus any additional duties the employee may be expected to perform.
Employees must receive a written statement of the remaining terms of employment within 2 months of starting work, in accordance with the Terms of Employment (Information) Acts 1994–2014. This must include:
- The place of work
- The title of the job or the nature of the work
- The date the employment started
- Pay intervals (for example, weekly or monthly)
- Any terms or conditions relating to hours of work (including overtime)
- Paid leave (other than sick leave), including annual leave and public holiday entitlement
- Sick pay
- Pension and pension schemes
- Period of notice to be given by employer or employee
- Details of any collective agreements that may affect your terms of employment
Master training college customize your contracts to suit your business needs and the different job roles within your company ensuring your company is legally compliant.