HACCP- Food Safety- Level One
Providing adequate food safety training to everyone who handles food in your business is a legal requirement for all food operating businesses. Food safety training protects your customers from health risks, food poisoning,
allergic reactions and other health risks that could occur from eating contaminated food. Level 1 provides information on basic food safety skills that staff should be able to demonstrate within the first month of employment.
Who should Attend:
Any employee involved in food preparation, service, handling, and storage or who have responsibility for managing food safety. It is ideal also for those working in professional kitchens, canteens, restaurants, delicatessens, hotels, crèches, and any other food operating businesses.
- Introduction to food safety
- Handwashing & Personal Hygiene
- Safe food practices
- Record keeping and temperature control
- Kitchen Hazards and Controls
- Health and Safety in the Kitchen
- Preventing Cross Contamination
- Cleaning and Sanitization
- Pest Control & Waste Management
- Allergy’s and Intolerances
Basic Food Safety Level One Certificates are awarded to all participants on successful completion of practical assessment & theory examination. Valid for 3 years.