A Safety Statement is a legal requirement for all employers.
The company Safety Statement is a written document which describes how Health and Safety within your company is managed.
A Health and Safety Statement is your duty of care to your employees to manage risks and hazards in the workplace. In order to comply with current legislation, an up to date written Safety Statement must be implemented by all employers, including the self-employed. Master Training College will prepare, implement & review your safety statement.
It is imperative that an organization’s Safety Statement is specific to its location, activities and work safety procedures. Issues which must be taken into account include:
- The number of employees in the company
- What the company actually does
- Is it a manufacturer of goods?
- Does it use hazardous chemicals in its manufacturing process?
- Do employees use machinery or other equipment in their daily tasks, which may be considered medium or high risk?
- If so, how do we control such risks and ensure work safety?
Contact us today for a quote