Your front of house team are your customers first impression and first impressions last a life time. Master Hospitality’s receptionist training is designed to ensure your team know your business like the back of their hand and understand the importance of making perfect first impressions each and every shift.
- Opera and Micros systems.
- Check in and out procedures.
- Internal communications and operating procedures.
- Room locations, amenities & services
- Amenities and housekeeping services & procedures.
- Facilities, services and products offered.
- Local cuisine, activities and events.
- Handling difficult guests, situations or crisis’s.
One to one skills training incorporated as part of your overall training program
Classroom-based -courses available, please contact us directly for more details.
As each businesses is different, we do not have set times on our courses. Times can vary depending on your training needs. We customize the training to suit you and your team.
Prices vary depending on the establishment, Payroll budgets, the volume of staff and your training needs. Please contact us directly for more details.
If part of your personalized training program the price is incorporated into your agreed upon budget.
Your Front of House staff are your guests main point of contact and who they r